QualityForest: An Erasmus+ project
Project Reference: 2017-1-ES01-KA202-038677
Promotor: CTFC Solsona (Spain)
The project addresses the challenge to elaborate a new professional qualification that includes all the competences of ECC. Some EFESC members (Belgium, France and Spain) and new partners (Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia) will collaborate to elaborate a proposal with the support of other entities and training centres as associated partners.
Two outputs will be created within the project: an occupational standard (O1) and a Learning and assessment guide (O2).
The aims of the project are to fulfil the demands of the industry and to:
- Reduce accidents & fatalities
- Reduce associated economic & personal costs related to accidents
- Improve & enhance operator skills and efficiency in the workplace
- Enhance operator mobility and employability throughout Europe
- Improve & expand delivery of existing vocational training and assessment standards
- Encourage & promote life-long learning and continuous professional development
- Improve transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications in Europe.
El presente proyecto ha sido financiado con el apoyo de la Comisión Europea.
Esta publicación es responsabilidad exclusiva de su autor. La Comisión no es responsable del uso que pueda hacerse de la información aquí difundida.